Lync var ise ve kısayoldan kullanıcı eklemek istiyorsanız ufak bir çakallık 🙂
How to add all your organization’s users in your Microsoft Lync 2010 contact list
SynopsisHow to add all your organization’s users in your Microsoft Lync 2010 contact list.
Applicable toAll Lync 2010 accounts
- You must have a hosted Lync 2010 account with SherWeb.
1) Open Outlook and start a new message.
2) Add a distribution list in the TO field and then expand it.
3) In Lync, create a group that corresponds to the distribution list you added in Outlook.
4) Select one contact in Outlook and then click on Ctrl+A.
5) Drag all those contacts to your new contact group in Lync.
6) Repeat for every distribution list.